On/Off = battery door open, battery door closed
Reset settings = open and close battery door
Volume raise = right button/red hearing aid marking
Volume lower = left button/blue hearing aid marking
Volume changes = quick press
Program changes = press and hold for 2 seconds and let go
- Check for ear wax in the dome or earmold
- Change the battery
- Replace the wax filter
- Brush the microphone cover
- Dry out the hearing aid in a hearing aid humidifier kit
Do not leave your hearing aids or batteries out where pets or small children could take them and eat them.
Do not submerge your hearing aids in water.
Do not wear hearing aids when around hazardous noise levels.
Use hearing protection for loud noise such as firearms or power tools.
Tips for cleaning:
- Clean or replace the done; clean the ear mold
- Clean or replace the wax filter
- Brush the microphone covers
- Wipe off the hearing aid
Auditory Indicators for repairs:
- Muffled or distorted sound
- Sound or volume that cuts in and out
- Excessive squealing (microphone feedback) with no amplification
Visual Indicators for repairs:
- Check for signs of moisture in the tubing or in the battery door.
- Check for physical defects like cracked hearing aid casing, cracked or split earmold tubing or missing pieces
- Excessive battery drain
- Pain or discomfort in the ear